General information for international patients
information for patients in case of emergency
In case of medical emergency the general emergency call in germany is 112.
If necessary, the ambulance takes you professional and as quickly as possible to hospital.
Our emergeny and accident department is staffed 24 hours / 7 days.
In both of our hospitals we have the possibility to treat patients of following disciplines:
- internal medicine (focuses: gastroenterology, cardiology, pneumology, diabetology)
- surgery (focuses: accident surgery, abdominal surgery)
- gynaecology and midwifery
information for patients with a fixed appointment in one of our hospitals
If you have already an agreed therapy-appointment in our hospital, please take
care, that following important documents for your stationary stay are available:
- Identification card or passport
- diagnostic findings of your specialist
- drug plan
How to reach our hospitals:
Parking areas are next to our hospitals:
Münchberg: on the main street in front of the hospital
Naila:our hospital-own parking area next to the hospital
In our hospitals in Münchberg and Naila we also have an interpreter-service in following languages: