International Patient Information
In case of emergency
The general emergency call in Germany is 112. If necessary, the ambulance takes you as quickly as possible to the hospital. Our emergeny and accident department is staffed 24/7.
Hospitals Muenchberg and Naila
Both of our clinics are basic and standard care facilities. Here you will find an overview of our range of medical services:
- Acute geriatrics and early rehabilitation
- Anesthesie and intensive care
- Surgery (e.g. trauma, vascular)
- Internal medicine (e.g. cardiology, diabetology, gastroenterology)
- Emergency care
- Therapeutic offer
- Pain therapy
Information for patients with a fixed appointment
If you already have an agreed therapy-appointment in one of our hospital, please take care that you have the following important documents for your stationary stay at hand:
- Identification card or passport
- Diagnostic findings of your specialist
- Medication plan
How to reach our hospitals
Hofer Straße 40
Phone: 09251 872-0
- By train you can reach us via Münchberg station. From here you can reach us either on foot (approx. 1 km, 15 minutes on foot) or by bus (bus stop Parkschule).
- A parking area is on the main street in front of the hospital.
Hofer Straße 45
Phone: 09282 60-0
- By train you can reach us via Naila train station. From here you can reach us either on foot (approx. 1 km, 15 minutes walk) or by bus. A bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of our clinic.
- Our hospital-own parking area next to the clinic.