The general emergency call in Germany is 112. If necessary, the ambulance takes you as quickly as possible to the hospital. Our emergeny and accident department is staffed 24/7.
Both of our clinics are basic and standard care facilities. Here you will find an overview of our range of medical services:
- Acute geriatrics and early rehabilitation
- Anesthesie and intensive care
- Surgery (e.g. trauma, vascular)
- Internal medicine (e.g. cardiology, diabetology, gastroenterology)
- Emergency care
- Therapeutic offer
- Pain therapy
If you already have an agreed therapy-appointment in one of our hospital, please take care that you have the following important documents for your stationary stay at hand:
- Identification card or passport
- Diagnostic findings of your specialist
- Medication plan
Hofer Straße 40
Phone: 09251 872-0
- By train you can reach us via Münchberg station. From here you can reach us either on foot (approx. 1 km, 15 minutes on foot) or by bus (bus stop Parkschule).
- A parking area is on the main street in front of the hospital.
Hofer Straße 45
Phone: 09282 60-0
- By train you can reach us via Naila train station. From here you can reach us either on foot (approx. 1 km, 15 minutes walk) or by bus. A bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of our clinic.
- Our hospital-own parking area next to the clinic.